Muffin Break is a heritage brand with an aging customer, and with the shift in consumer demographics, the brand was seeking professional guidance on attracting a younger audience.
- Online study of a representative sample of the Australian general population and Muffin Break Database Sent via email.
- 14120 successful valid responses
- Limbic Insights ™ Profiling was used to create key personas that represent an opportunity for the brand
- Limbic Insights™ profiling showed the different customer segments, that are receptive to the brand’s messaging and products and customer personas that are ideal future targets.
- Development of a brand strategy and marketing plan tailored to each new customer segment whilst also building a deeper connection with their core loyalists.
- Understanding the current Muffin Break and competitors’ location strategy to identify potential new sites.
- Identification of key strategies to improve conversion of customers from aware to purchase through NPD, marketing channels and instore design.
- Franchisees were then profiled and then educated through a series of webinars to understand their customer and ways to connect with them.
Format: Bakery Café
Store Location: Across Australia
Number of Stores: 190
Merchandise Mix: Coffee, muffins, and bakery products